The Japanese Society for Vegetarian Research (JSVR) is an academic organization whose purpose is to promote research pertaining to vegetarianism such as health, nutrition, medicine, environment, society, everyday life, and ethics.
For more information on how to join JSVR, please send an E-mail to our office.
Please include your address and phone number in your mail.
- The Japanese Society for Vegetarian Research (JSVR)
- c/o Japan Vegetarian Society
1317, 1-19-23 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003, JAPAN
The board of directors
- Chairperson: Mitsuru KAKIMOTO, Ph.D
Professor of Saniku Gakuin University
A former member of International Council of IVU
- President: Akinori TAKAI, Ph.D
Professor of Osaka Shin-Ai College
- Vice-President: Kenji YAMAGATA, MD
Honoray President of Kobe Adventist Hospital
- Vice-President: Mitsuru TSUCHIDA, Ph.D
Professor of Aichi Mizuho University